This website is designed to streamline the submission of grant proposals to NDI. Only requests submitted through this website will be considered for funding.
For information regarding any of the grants listed below, please visit our website.For questions regarding the:
- Global Collaboration Initiative Grants, email Geraldine Meehan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greater China Collaboration Grants, email Warren von Eschenbach at email@example.com
- Insider Project, email Rosemary Max at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luksburg Foundation Collaboration Grants Program, email Rafael Guerra at email@example.com
- Mexico City Global Center Collaboration Grants, email Warren von Eschenbach at firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Notre Dame’s Rome Global Gateway invites applications for short-term fellowships from faculty in the School of Architecture whose work would benefit from conducting research in Rome. The initiative is co-sponsored by the School of Architecture and Notre Dame International/Rome Global Gateway. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis; fellowships of up to $5000 will be awarded until all available funding for the academic year 2015-16 is utilized.